From September 15th to the 21st the Turkish partner DEDGER is going to host the Train the trainers workshop (WP3) in Denizli http://www.denizli.gov.tr/ .
3 trainers from each country participating in the project will participate to the training.
Desired learning outcomes
The purpose of this training is to provide the trainees with an innovative methodology to share stories about Eu-enlargement.
The trainees will gain:
- Knowledge and understanding of Digitalstorytelling and his application in a learning context .
- Knowledge and understanding of Eu-enlargement related topics, acknowledge of the history of Eu-enlargement, the process of Eu-enlargement, acknowledge of European Institutions, and increase their knowledge on:
- Opening of frontiers/mobility,
- European labour market,
- European cultural identities and diversities of new and old members.
On successful completion of the training, the trainees will be able to
- Create a story on eu-enlargement (video editing competences, digital competences learning; creative competences write a story and transfer it into a digital output )
- To transfer their knowledge on their relevant target group
- Replicate the training methodology
- Transversal competences: work in a multicultural environment, work effectively as part of a team, reflectively evaluate their own learning and personal planning process, increase their language skills, their interpersonal skills.
- Greater knowledge on eu-enlargement issues
Soon the list of trainers and details …